COVID-19 main facts and updates.
The сoronavirus epidemic has been spreading from the Chinese city of Wuhan since the end of 2019. In the past few weeks, nearly every person and company has become affected due to the global spread of COVID-19. Quarantines are in effect in many countries to decrease the chances of spreading this infection.
Please find the most recent statistics on COVID-19 in the different countries of the world.
Symptoms of a possible infection can be: weakness / fatigue, dry cough, headache, fever, frequently accompanied by diarrhea, loss of sense of taste/smell.
In order to reduce the risk of infection, we recommend to:
- Keep a distance of at least 1-meter between yourself and other people, especially with those who are coughing, sneezing.
- Personal skin hygiene – don´t forget to wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based liquid/rub.
- Respiratory hygiene - cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing and sneezing; throw away any used tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based liquids/rubs.
- In case of fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care as early as possible – especially if you have traveled recently and attended any crowded events with an international audience.
AP Companies is prepared to ensure clients receive the most efficient help.
AP Companies is constantly working towards improving its’ medical providers’ network. In this complicated situation, AP Companies has taken the following measures:
- AP Companies has identified medical providers who can perform the test on coronavirus in the majority of European countries.
- Coronavirus treatment is currently regulated by the state, so AP Companies has identified specialized state facilities in all large European cities and ports that can provide care to the patient in the event of a positive test result.
Many people have been unable to return home due to travel restrictions or outbreak effects and forced to remain outside their home country for an indefinite timeframe.
In order to keep our clients well advised and to minimize any anxiety or confusion, AP Companies has collected the information on COVID-19 protocols for various countries and provided a list of hotlines to facilitate the possible needs of your members.
AP Companies is proud to support the fight against COVID-19 by offering help and assistance to its' customers in many different ways. Please check our Telemedicine if you require any consultation in order to resolve your health needs.
Our thoughts and gratitude go to all professionals worldwide who are devoting themselves to handling this challenging situation on a day-to-day basis.
Present events have left no-one untouched, leaving behind feelings of concern and uncertainty.
AP Companies wishes to provide reassurance that business continues as normal - services are available 24/7 to support Members, Clients with anything needed.
AP Companies wishes you to remain calm and prepared. We are standing by you.